Learn Dutch Easy and Fast with Edu-Dutch
The Dutch language course spans a duration of eight weeks, with a total of 8 sessions, each lasting for 2 hours. Participants are provided with a comprehensive workbook containing exercises, as well as access to our online platform for supplementary resources. For beginners, instruction is offered in either Polish-Dutch or English-Dutch, while advanced students benefit from lessons conducted entirely in Dutch by a native speaker. Upon completion of the course, participants take an online assessment, and upon successful completion, receive a certificate verifying their proficiency level. Our courses are conducted in small groups of 8-10 students, ensuring personalized attention, and are offered in Lelystad, Deventer, and other locations.
You can learn Dutch from anywhere in the world, all you need is a computer, laptop or telephone and Internet access. The course consists of 8 two-hour sessions. You will receive an exercise book and access to an online platform with additional materials and recorded lessons. At lower levels, lessons are conducted in Polish-Dutch or English-Dutch, and at higher levels - entirely in Dutch. After completing the course, participants take an online exam, and after passing, they receive a certificate confirming the level achieved. Courses are held online via Zoom in small groups of 4-7 students.
You can learn Dutch on your own, at your own pace and in your own time, wherever you are. In our online courses, we translate grammar step by step, we learn words and phrases using videos and recordings. In addition, we have prepared a lot of tasks that will allow you to practice, repeat and remember the material. Written assignments are checked by a teacher with whom you have constant contact and who will always answer your questions. After completing the course, you have the option of taking an online exam, and after passing it, you will receive a certificate confirming the level achieved. E-learning level A0-A1.1 is now available, we start on June 5th!
See the opinions of our students
Why Learn Dutch?
You will increase your chances of getting a more attractive and better paid job.
Every day matters, such as shopping in the store, talking at school, or visiting the doctor, will become easier.
Establishing contacts and enjoying the attractions of the Netherlands will become more fun and easier.
Want to Learn Dutch? You're In The Right Place! At Edu-Dutch we have Dutch courses for all levels
- At our school, you will learn the Dutch language in the way that suits you best.
- We have many years of teaching experience and we really love to do it!
- We will motivate you to achieve your goals.
- We will support and inspire you to learn.
- You'll see great results in no time and soon you'll be able to speak Dutch fluently!
- We offer Dutch language courses for adults at various levels - from beginners to preparation for the NT2 state exam.
- We have a wide range of courses. You can choose to take face-to-face classes at one of our centers, online classes with a tutor, or self-paced e-learning.
- The first levels are conducted in Polish or English, which makes it easier to understand the materials.
- Check out our course offer - you will surely find the best course for you!
- Read about our courses and choose the one that suits you best.
- Questions? Contact us!
- We will be happy to help and advise you in choosing the right course.
- Sounds good, right? So don't wait any longer and start learning Dutch today!
Companies we work with - Dutch courses For companies
Kinga & Jelmer
Hi! I'm Kinga and I come from Poland. I have been teaching Dutch for 10 years. Sharing knowledge in an easy and understandable way is my passion! Since I personally also learned Dutch and then studied in Dutch, I am sure that I will motivate you and inspire you to learn. My lessons are varied in various forms of learning and there is always a cheerful atmosphere in the classes. Give it a try and I'm sure you'll fall in love with Dutch as much as I do!
Hi! I'm Jelmer and I come from the Netherlands. I have been teaching Dutch for 8 years. Conducting classes and helping others to gain new qualifications is my passion. I have a lot of experience in teaching, I am characterized by high patience, clear explanation, and clear pronunciation so that you understand me well. Classes focus mainly on speaking, but also on grammar and learning new Dutch vocabulary. Do you want to take the NT2 state exam? I'll help you get ready!